6/8/07

Why Oh Why?

I am so sad. Very sad. My heart is ripping apart.

My cat that I grew up with was put to sleep yesterday. I think she was unjustly put to sleep - so that my father can get rid of her. He says she was sick and not eating for the past 2 weeks. He never took her to the vet in the past 2 weeks to see what he could do for her. He never even told me she was sick. I'm not really happy with my father right now.

Actually, this euthanasia of my beloved cat has got me so angry with my father. Among the other things he has done to me over the past 9 months this is the cherry topper.

Honestly, the only reason I'm still talking to him is to get some furniture from his house in a week. After that, I think I will put a big distance b/w him and myself. He is really not my father anymore - he has change (i.e. 180 degrees) in the past 9 months that I hardly recognize him as the loving father that helped rear me.

Sorry to sound so depressed, but I'm very sad. I lost my Cassidy.

No comments: